We cordially invite you to attend the 13th Pannonian International Symposium on Catalysis, to be held at Siófok (Hungary), the ‘capital’ of Lake Balaton, in Hotel Magistern, from 19 September to 23 September 2016.
The scope of the Symposium follows the tradition of previous Pannonian Symposia; it covers most areas of catalysis. The major topics are as follows, but the Organizing Committee welcomes contributions from emerging areas of catalytic science.
The major topics of the symposium:
- Homogeneous catalysis – including catalysis for fine chemicals, organometallic catalytic complexes, regio- and stereoselectivity aspects in catalysis, etc.
- Heterogeneous catalysis – including preparation and characterization of the catalysts, applied catalysis, theoretical fundamentals of catalysis, noble metal catalysts, zeolites, etc.
- Environmental catalysis and photocatalysis – including semiconducting photocatalysts, photoinduced charge separation processes, electrocatalysis, photocatalytic oxidation processes, etc.
- Industrial catalytic processes – including catalysis in industrial technologies, large scale operations, petroleum chemistry, polymers production, catalysts for inorganic commodities, operation unit design, process optimization, etc.
- Catalysis-related materials, research and nanotechnology – including surface science, bottom-up approaches, molecular templating, etc.
- Biocatalysis – including enzyme catalysis, catalytic biotechnologies, DNA catalysis, etc.
- Emerging areas – catalysis over MOFs, ZIFs, graphene, graphite oxide, composite materials, etc., lab-on-chip catalysis, DFT models, etc.
We look forward to meeting you in Siófok in 2016.
József Valyon (chair)
István Pálinkó (vice-chair)
LOC of the Symposium